Flipkart is an online shopping platform which originated in 2007 in Bengaluru. Initially, this eCommerce company started with the aim of providing the bestbooks to their customers but eventually turned out to be one of the most significant online shopping companies in the world. Every year, this company comes out with different sorts of sale options like the Flipkart Big Billion Days to satisfy the requirements of their customers along with offering them the best reasonable prices in the market.
What Is Meant By the Big Billion Days of 2019?
As the name suggests, Flipkart aims to provide the best quality products at an affordable range to its customers during this sale. Generally, this sale is organised during the festive season of the year i.e., around September to October. This is because; many people cannot afford to buy their favourite items because of the hefty prices. Hence, Flipkart designed a sale which can give a chance to everybody to get their preferred things at a reasonable price range.
One can also get a lot of payment options along with no-cost EMIs during the auction period. A range of gadgets, clothing, stationery, and lots more are offered to all the customers across the country during this period. Flipkart also maintains the quality and quantity of the products strictly during these days.
What Is the Date of Flipkart Big Billion Days 2019?
The previous Big Billion Days were held from 29th September 2019 till 4th October 2019. It is a four-day-long sale offered to the customers solely to satisfy their needs within affordable price ranges.
What To Expect From The Flipkart Big Billion Days?
This company has garnered a massive following for itself and has managed to gain the trust of its customers by providing them with the best quality products at such cheap rates. The big billion days mark the initiative of the company to reach every house of the country. Some of the significant aspects of this sale are:
- One can get the best product listing on the Flipkart website and app. So, one doesn’t need to worry about standing in the queue for purchasing their favourite item anymore.
- Even during the sale, Flipkart maintains its high packaging standards to maintain the excellent condition of the products.
- One can find the best smartphones and accessories from big brands like Apple, MI, OnePlus, Samsung, Lenovo, LG, etc. at around 40 percent discounts with a great variety of exchange offers.
- One can also buy household items like utensils, kitchen essentials, washing machines, heaters, microwaves, etc. at significant discounts and exchange offers in this sale. Big brands like the LG, Samsung, Bose, etc. collaborate with this company to sell their products at a reasonable price range.
- Another essential feature of this sale is that the company always have enough stocks to meet their customer needs. They rarely go out of stock which provides the customers to get their products at any time of the sale.
- Flipkart also secures almost all the payments options like cash on delivery, credit and debit cards, Google Pay, and other UPI gateways. This can help all the customers to pay for their goodies without being worried about any frauds.
- Flipkart also teams up with major brands of the market to exclusively launch their new products in this sale. So, one can get their hands on the products way before it is being launched into the market.
- Another facet of Flipkart sale is that they give priority to their customers only. Hence they provide the best customer support along with the assurance of delivering the exact product that has been shown on the website.
So, whether it is a phone or dress, one can get anything at reasonable prices in this Flipkart sale. Thus, these features explain the immense popularity of this sale in India.