Summers can give a hard time to the skin. The scorching heat and blazing sun can be terrible for the skin. Environmental contaminants and pollution take away the natural glow of the skin, leaving it dull, oily, and full of blemishes.
However, there are some hacks to keep your skin healthy and radiant in summers. Let us have a look at some of the changes that you need to make in your skincare regime this summer:
- Change your face wash: Cleansing is the first step of the basic skincare routine. The summer season has a hot and humid climate. As a result, the skin turns oily. Oily skin leads to clogged pores and thus acne. Replace your face wash with a one containing salicylic acid if you have oily skin. For people with dry skin, a non- soapy face wash works the best. You can use The Man Company Coupons to replace your regular face wash with a good quality one.
- Use Sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin against sun damage. Scorching sun rays can cause loss of moisture from the skin. It can also cause fine lines, wrinkles, sunburn, and skin cancer. Buy a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 and do not forget to apply it whenever you go out. Do not forget to check out The Man Company offers while buying a sunscreen. Their products are eco-safe and long-lasting.
- Include Antioxidants: Antioxidants play a very important role in protecting skin against environmental damage. It not only boosts collagen production but also hydrates the skin. Besides investing in a good quality antioxidant serum, you can also include them in your diet. Have lots of citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, nuts, and whole grains to keep skin fresh always.
- Hydrate your skin: During summers, skin loses moisture and hydration. You can restore it by investing in a good quality-hydrating mask. It will help you to soothe, repair, and hydrate your skin. A good hydrating mask can even solve the problem of oil, acne, and dryness. You can even get a complete skincare kit from Nykaa by availing various Nykaa offers.
- Wash your skin: It is extremely important to maintain a strict skincare regime at night during summers. Environmental pollution and violent sun rays lead to the accumulation of dirt and dust on the skin. It results in breakouts. Sunscreen also causes oily skin. Therefore, it is vital to let the skin breathe overnight.
- Exfoliate: Skin works extremely hard during summers to keep itself healthy. You can help your skin heal the sunburns and irritation by exfoliating it softly. Exfoliation wipes away dead skin cells and keeps it radiant. Make sure not to over-exfoliate your skin. Use Nykaa coupons to get some amazing skincare combos.
- Change your moisturizer: Some people think that our skin does not require moisturizer during summers. This is a wrong belief. Our skin does require a moisturizer but a light one. It should be lightweight and non- greasy. It is important to moisturize skin during summers as it helps to lock the moisture.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables: Applying the antioxidant serum is just not enough. A balanced diet is equally important to maintain radiant skin. Fruits and vegetables contain essential nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants to boost the production of collagen and reduce inflammation.
- Exercise is important: Humidity, sweat, and heat should not keep you off the treadmill. Exercise is extremely important to keep skin healthy and glowing. It improves the blood flow and increases the supply of oxygen to skin cells. The personal care in any form of exercise works wonders for skin during summers.
- Drink sufficient water: Water is very important for skin tissues. It keeps skin radiant, soft, and supple. Drink 2-3 liters water in a day to flush out all the toxins from the skin in the form of sweat and urine.
Skin Care is extremely important. We work selflessly in scorching heat to give us a better life. Our skin too deserves attention and pampering. Do not let yourself look scruffy. Start your skincare routine today.